Client care policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service, so if something goes wrong, we need to know. This will allow us to deal with the situation as quickly as possible and help us improve our standard of client care.
Client care procedure
If you’re unhappy about any aspect of our service, including our bill, and you don’t feel able to resolve it directly, please write to
Neil Bradley, complaints officer
Bradley Morrell Solicitors
1 The Mall, 13-15 Market Street, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S45 9JE
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint within five working days. If necessary, we’ll ask you to confirm or explain the details. We will also let you know who will be dealing with it.
- There will not be any charge for handling your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register.
- We will then begin to investigate.
- We will ask the member of staff who acted for you to comment on your complaint within five working days.
- We will then consider this response and the information in your file. We’ll ask the staff member for more information if required, which could result in a delay of another five working days.
- You will receive a detailed written response within three weeks of receiving your complaint. Alternatively, if a face-to-face meeting is more appropriate, we will agree a mutually convenient time to discuss matters further.
- At this stage, if you are not satisfied, you can of course contact us again. We will then consider any additional comments and will endeavour to respond within ten working days.
- If you are still not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can ask the Legal Ombudsman to consider the position. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us.
PO Box 15870